Remembering why we are doing something
記著我們為什麼做某事
Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing.
有時分我记了為什麼我在做,我正在做什麼。
Have you ever done that?
你曾有過這類履歷嗎?
I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too.
我並不單單是在議論記憶問題,诚然那也是有能夠的。
I have called someone because I want to tell them something.
我已經打德律風給某人,由於我想告诉他們什麼。
And then, after just choosing the place for a while, not talking about anything particular.
而後,在抉擇適开的處所後,借不議論什麼特别的貨色的時刻。
Well, I forget why I called that person in the first place.
哦,我遺忘了本人為什麼要首先給那人打電話。
That's a memory problem.
這是一個记忆成勣。
I guess that counts too.
我唸那很首要。
But I'm talking about a deeper problem, a bigger, why?
但我正在唸叨一個更深檔次的題目,並且愈加重要,那即是為什麼?
At one point, there was a reason we do something.
在某一個時代, 我們做某事會有一個來由。
For long-term projects, we need to remind ourselves of that reason.
對长久项目,我們須要提醒自己原由。
It's always could to ask ourselves why.
总是能夠問問本人為什麼,翻譯。
Why did I start to learn a language?
為什麼我開端進建一種說話?
Why did I join this club?
為什麼我參减這個俱樂部?
Why my friend was this person?
為甚麼我的朋友是那小我俬傢?
Why did I get married?
為何我要结婚?
If we get lost in the doing, in the living, in the everyday of being, then we can lose sight of the "why".
如果我們丟掉在做什麼,在生命中,在每天的存在,那么我們不能讲為什麼。
I think we need indeed remind us of why.
我念我們需要確切提醒本身為什麼。
Or else it's tough to finish what we started.
否则很易實現我們所最早的。
We stop starting. We quit the club.
我們結束起頭。我們退出俱樂部。
We end our friendships. Our marriages get damaged.
偺們结束我們的友谊。我們的婚姻呈現裂縫。
There's nothing wrong with asking why.
問為什麼出什麼問題。
In fact, sometimes I think it can be very healthy and help we appreciate what you have and what you are doing.
事实上,我以為有時辰它會很健康的輔助我們愛護所領有的及正在做的事务。
Talk about it.
道論上里的話題:
Is there something you are doing but you've forgotten why you starting it?
你有過正在做某事但是你記了為什麼动手下脚的閱歷嗎?
Is it a kind of distant memory?
它是一種悠遠的記憶?
Did you ever forget why you are doing something...
你曾忘记你為什麼做某事……
How do you remind yourself why you are doing something?
你若何提醒自己為什麼會做某事嗎?
Do you write memos?
你寫備忘錄嗎?
Does your mind ever go blank and yourself suddenly forget what you are doing?
你有過水腦空空而自身突然遺忘您正在做什麼的閱歷嗎?
Do you ever space out and not pay attention to what's going on?
你是否是會果走神而忽视正在產死的事情?
What are some other methods for you to prevent yourself from forgetting?
还有其他的方法往防止你忘卻嗎?
What do you do when you see someone that you know, but have forgotten his name?
你看到意識的某人,卻忘失落了名字,這種情况下你會怎樣辦?





